Thursday, August 16, 2007

Braeden has had a wonderful first week of Kindergarten. His favorite thing to report is who got on yellow or red for the day (they use the stop light system). It has been a little rough in the mornings. He doesn't want to go and says it's not fun. I think we build up going to Kindergarten a little too much. We tell the almost Kindergartners how much fun it is going to be and that you are going to love it. We leave out the part about the rules and the work. Braeden came home the first day and said, "That wasn't a party, y'all said Kindergarten was going to be fun." He's right we didn't give him a fair description. Nonetheless, I can tell he really does like it even if he fights it in the morning. Yesterday he sang every song they had sung during the day. Ms. Glass is a wonderful teacher and has helped us tremendously through this week.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, Shea Lea! I'm just now seeing that you have a blog! I'll add it to my "Favorites" list and start keeping up with you guys. We're in Knoxville now (long story) and you can read up on how we are doing at:
www.xanga.com/katielovesaaron

Sorry we've been soooo out of touch! The past several months have been crazy, as I know they have probably been for you. I'm email you with our new address as soon as I can.

I love your blog pictures!!!

JulesR said...

Hey Shea Lea! I found your blog through Amy's blog. I am so glad that now I can keep up with your family. I loved the pictures of your kids. I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see you guys at the big wedding in March!

Love,
Julie Risinger