Sunday, August 5, 2007

Visiting Tallahassee!

We just made a whirlwind trip to Tallahassee. It was so great to be back and see all our special friends. I wish I would've taken pics but I didn't. We saw Tom who graduated with his PhD and lives in Utah. He brought his beautiful wife Christy and 11 week old baby Paul, we relived the Italian Band days--those were fun concerts!! Then this a.m. we went to Meridian Woods--it was great seeing everyone. I didn't get to leave without being put to work. Melinda had me fix the laminator before we went to lunch!! Kristen is ready to deliver and looks adorable!! I missed seeing Jenny and the kids and Louisa. We did get to eat at Momo's with the Mosiers, Susan, Chris and Chase and Aarolynn and Philip. Thanks to Alana we got to go to dinner Saturday night without the kids and she watched the kids at Momo's too so we could visit! Then on our way out of town we stopped by the Butlers. Wow-how Simone and Ellis have grown. We started babysitting Ellis & Simone when Simone was only a couple of months old. They are now 11 and 9---It is hard to believe!! Tallahassee still feels like home, but we are getting adjusted and really loving Montgomery. Tallahassee and Meridian Woods will always have a special place in our hearts!

2 comments:

Tesney said...

Shea Lea,
I don't know how I got here, but I somehow found your blog. Anyway, thought I'd say hello and tell you what beautiful children you have! Oh, and you look exactly the same as you did at HU...unfortunately we can't all be so lucky! :)

Jamie Chitty said...

Hey there Cuz!! I am so happy you started this. I havent been keeping up with mine very well lately but i will get better now that you are on here.