Thursday, August 2, 2007

We're all together again!!






Braeden and Brooklynn are finally home. Braeden ended up staying in Little Rock for 2 1/2 weeks. I took Brooklynn to meet daddy on Thursday, and mama brought them both back last Tuesday. She stayed until yesterday. We all had a good time.

Matt and I had a fun time with Barrett being an only child. He seemed to enjoy the alone time this time (last time Braeden and Brooklynn were both gone, barrett walked around the house crying for them). I really got the house organized and clean while they were gone. It felt like the first time the entire house had been clean since we moved here! But of course everyone came home and there's no more clean house!!

It's time to get back into a routine. Braeden starts school a week from Monday.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I love these pics! They are awesome! I love the coordinating outfits in beautiful Shakespeare Park. It was good to be with you this morning. Thanks for going with me and shopping! Tell Matt "thank you" again! M

twarpula said...

You kids are beautiful. I love the matching yellow. I know what work that is to get it together, but it is worth it! :)
Tanya