Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our little Princess and her Tea Party









What a fun 4 year old Princess Tea Party we had today! The girls arrived, made their wands, and then off to the playroom they went to play every girly thing you can imagine. Then they dressed for the tea party. I made them each a pillowcase dress and they spruced it up with heels and jewlery. They made their entrance and posed for a picture. We then enjoyed pb&j flower sandwiches, strawberries, petite fores and cake. Brooklynn wanted a wedding cake for her birthday cake. She still pretends to be Misti and makes Barrett be Chad. They get married all the time. She wanted Misti and Chad on the top of her cake, but I told her Prince Charming and Cinderella would have to do. We also had a few knights at the party-they were suppose to protect the princesses, but they had more fun scaring them. It was a fun 4 year old party!

6 comments:

JulesR said...

What a cute party! You did a great job with the food and decorations. It looks like Brooklyn had a great time. Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Robyn said...

Super fun party!!! By the way, you looked FABULOUS at church this morning. Didn't get a chance to tell you and you should definitely hear it!

twarpula said...

How sweet!! What a precious little party you threw. I may just copy you for Parker's 4th in the fall. :) I love the picture you threw in of the boys, their like "thanks mom" while the girls have a fancy party next door.
-tanya

Gina said...

Hooray! That cake looked great and the party looked adorable!!! Great job! I was so happy to see the pics! What a precious little princess party.

Misti said...

That melts my heart! What a sweet girl! Give her a big hug and kiss from us! Love you!

Sandi said...

Looks like such a fun party, Shea Lea! I definitely would have wanted to be there if I were 4 years old (and even older)!