Sunday, November 2, 2008

Look what happens if I try to check my e-mail!

We came home from church today. The kids were playing so well together I thought I'd take a second to check my e-mail (I usually don't do this until the kids are in bed---and you see why!). Brooklynn wanted to put on some lipstick. I gave her a small container of old lipstick and told her to be careful and don't get it on her clothes. Braeden then came and asked if he could play with my lipstick. He came back a minute later with a few Indian markings on his face. He said Brooklynn and Barrett had put it on thier face too. This is what I found when I went to check on them.

Leave it to Brooklynn to be the sneaky mess maker!!

3 comments:

"grandmama" Nita said...

hmmmmmm....seems like I remember seeing a little girl look just like that, only it was red nail polish! PAY BACK!

.......and of course Barrett is right there! Hey let's go jump off a bridge!

abc said...

Reminds me of a shenninagan or two from back in our day. And also gives me a reason to be thankful that my little one is my shadow.

twarpula said...

Oh girl!! Better you than me!! Oh my word, I guess the only thing you can do is take a picture and laugh about it. :)
-tanya