My sweet baby boy turned 3 today. I guess we went a little overboard on Barrett's Birthday this year. We had his friend party at home and a Chuck e Cheese party with family in Little Rock. At each party when he was asked how old he would be on his birthday he would say, "3, but not yet I'm 2 until my birthday". Yesterday at Thanksgiving, Papa asked him how old he would be tomorrow. Barrett replied, I'll be 3, but I'm still 2 and my birthday is Friderday then I'll be 3." So this morning when he woke up and was greeted with "Happy Birthday, 3 year old" He became very angry and said, "No--I'm not 3, I'm 2" When asked when he would be three, "He said, Friderday. He then explained that when the sun went down again he would be three. Tonight when the sun went down he announced to the family that he was now 3. We all cheered and that was it----My baby is now 3.
5 comments:
Time for another one! (:
What cute pictures of the birthday boy!!
He is so big and handsome! Give them all a big hug from Misti Bird! Love you!
Betsy, hush!
He is a sweet, sweet, boy! and a good bed partner...grandmama
Post a Comment