What a wonderful day! We had a fun family day today. This is the 1st Christmas we have ever been alone on Christmas day. I've never realized how much my mom does when she is here on Christmas eve. At 1:00 this morning as I was getting ready to go to bed (which was early for this week) I realized all the presents were just stacked awkwardly in front of the tree and there was not a bow in sight. Momma always arranges the presents just perfectly and then makes bows for each present that can be seen---we missed the pretty bows this year, along with the yummy cinnamon rolls, help cleaning the house and the long nap after all the morning fun is finished. Thank you momma for all the help --see you tomorrow!
I am very behind on my blogging. This is the first night I've been reading blogs in a couple of weeks--I always feel guilty for not posting--oh well--it's been a busy month and lots of fun happenings. Hopefully I'll get to document all the fun over the next few days!
Merry Christmas and love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment