Sunday, January 25, 2009

Governor's Mansion, December 15, 2008

This year the Governor opened up the Mansion on Monday nights for the public to tour. We made it a family outing--I'm not sure why I wanted to do this--Matt thought it was insane to take our circus to the Mansion, but by the end everyone was happy we did it! Of course, there was no cooperation for a normal family picture, but they did mind their manners.

Braeden was totally disgusted with Barrett's mood---Is that a gang sign?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

"grandmama" Nita said...

Ohhhh...Barrett is so cooool!! I love it....The yuppy clothing just does not work though! LOL

Britney said...

oh, I laughed through out both postings!! so adorable! I miss yall!!

craig said...

That's too funny. I hope Barrett doesn't grow outta that.

Kate said...

Wow...I haven't been able to check your blog in awhile and I missed a lot!! Looks like you've been really busy!! Great pictures....especially the ones from Togo. I'll try to check in more often ;)