Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Confessions of a sick girl!

I am only confessing my rule breaking so you can enjoy the deal I got today!
For those who don't know I was diagnosed on Sunday with the flu. I was told not to leave the house for 5 days. That really wasn't a problem until today. I felt a little better, and Snow White was released today. I had already reserved my copy at Toys R Us and I didn't want to miss out on my free $5 gift card. So I broke the rules and went to Toys R Us! For those of you who are starting to worry(Chad Emerson)--I didn't breath on anyone, touch anything besides my movie or infect others, I had also stayed in bed all day--I got a lot of paperwork done--you should be proud!

I have to share my deal. The Snow White DVD/BlueRay combo (you get both) is on sale at Toys R Us for 19.99 (says 29.99 on case) - $10 coupon (www.snowwhiteoffer.com) makes it $9.99 then you get a free $5.00 gift card. The only thing is you can't use the gift card on that purchase. I got that one for my sister--mine I had already pd $5.00 so tonight I owed $5 and used the gift card from the 1st movie so I got it for just the tax tonight. Just like any coupons, you pay the tax from the original amount--since our tax is 10% I had to pay $2.00 for my movie.

The gift card was not advertised. You were only to get it if you pre-ordered, but for some reason it was giving them to everyone. It's worth a try---Ours only had a few left. A good deal will always make you feel better.

3 comments:

Chad Emerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad Emerson said...

Scary headline from today's Montgomery Advertiser:

"Seven children hospitalized in critical condition with deadly flu like symptoms after watching classic Disney film that was purchased from a local toy store."

Juicysmom said...

You are so funny!!