Grandmama, Grandpapa & my nephew Carter were here this weekend, they stayed until Sunday. They got to see Braeden's last basketball game--he scored a basket--too bad they weren't here last weekend to see him score 3 baskets!
Matt and Barrett also left on Sunday for a quick trip to Little Rock. Our house was so crazy, busy and loud this weekend--I thought I was ready for a little break. I was trying to plan every minute of my time so I could fully take advantage of this wonderful time with only 2 kids in the house. When everyone finally got on the road Sunday the house was totally silent: tv's off, no little whiny voices just pure silence! Braeden and Brooklynn had gone off doing their own thing--I thought I was in heaven---for about an hour. After an hour B and B both came to me and commented on how quiet the house was. Brooklynn kept talking about how loud Barrett is and how quiet it is without him home---- we were all missing the craziness of our life. Braeden keeps telling me he's ready for Barrett to be home. He talked to him on the phone yesterday, and at least 5 times he has done an impression of Barrett on the phone with him. He tells me about all of Barrett's little expressions--he really does miss his little brother, and we all miss our daddy too! I'm ready for our family to all be back together---tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment