Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My new favorite time & money saver--E-mealz

Okay guys--I've found a new favorite! It's called E-mealz (click the link on the side bar of my blog). Dave Ramsey has been endorsing them for a while and I finally tried it--wonderful. They give you a week of mealz on one page--easy recipes, and a shopping list for that week. We are doing the point system (trying to watch our caloric intake) for Publix. I can still use my coupons and they base the meals on the sale items for the week. It is really easy! They also have a great link for coupons you can order in bulk. Instead of cutting all the coupons you can order from the sight for .08-.10 each. I haven't tried it yet--I'll let you know if it works.

You can use the code DAVE to get $2.50 off so it's only $12.50 for 3 months.

Just had to share!

No comments: