I'm not sure when I will learn to just wait for the kids to be ready developmentally for things. Why do I try to push them so much. Baylea Jane started sitting up this weekend (January 11th) and for the first time she ate her cereal without a tongue thrust or a mess--she was ready. I've been trying to give her cereal for weeks now and she just spits it out. I know that when babies sit up they usually loose the tongue thrust. It's amazing to see it happen exactly like it is suppose to happen--so why can't I just wait for it to happen!
She had her first ear infection at 5 months so we didn't get pictures taken. At 5 1/2 months she is sitting up on her own, although still a little wobbly.
She had her first ear infection at 5 months so we didn't get pictures taken. At 5 1/2 months she is sitting up on her own, although still a little wobbly.

No comments:
Post a Comment