I have to share---Matt doesn't get as excited about my deals any more---I got a box of Quaker Grits for $.20. They were BOGO & I had a $1.00 coupon!! No, we don't eat grits, but the kids can learn to like them for $.20. This has become my new hobby. I am obsessed with getting the best deal & food for almost free!
10 comments:
Way to go! That is phenomenal!!! I can't stop, either - it is VERY addicting!
Well done, Young Skywalker. Your Jedi coupon skills are approaching that of the masters.
I need some wisdom in this area!! You need to have a series of posts on saving money on groceries because I'm clueless!
My wife, Betsy, steals alot of our groceries.
Especially the expensive stuff.
It saves tons of money.
katie-check out gina's blog--she gave a huge lesson on it a few weeks ago.
That Chad. He's just jealous.
Huh?
For clarification...I think Chad is jealous that he doesn't get to spend his time with 1st grade scissors clipping coupons, sorting coupons, and playing our awesome grocery game in which we conquor the evil grocers and their plot to divert our hard-earned money into their pockets. He (and probably Matt, too), wishes he too could have an awesomely organized and alphabetized pink coupon sorter to rifle through while shopping for groceries. (Chad, you know I'm kidding, right?)
Add to that..."while spending time at Disney blogging about Smart Growth things" and you would be dead spot-on...
Post a Comment