Saturday, September 1, 2007

Football!!

We are so excited it is football season!! We were so ready to watch the seminoles play tonight. Our entire family was decked out in our seminole gear, Matt and his dad grilled burgers and at 7:00 we turned the tv to espn---and no seminoles--not until Monday night! You can tell we aren't in Tallahassee anymore---we would have never made that mistake. Oh Well--we will just have to wait 2 more days.

3 comments:

JRB said...

For your future reference:

ESPN.com.

Carry on,

JRB

Gina said...

Shea, I don't think your new hobby is sad at ALL!! I think it's AWESOME! And I know you'll be thrilled for me to hear this: I spent 112 dollars on work clothes for myself at JCPenney this weekend and SAVED 317.00 - AND CVS paid me 3.00 for Adidas deodorant. I am COMPLETELY addicted. There's NO stopping me now!

Chad Emerson said...

Apparently, most of FSU's starters made the same mistake as the Roberson crew.