Friday, September 7, 2007
Yes, We are still Seminoles!
What an embarrassing game!! I think Chad said it best--the noles showed up Saturday night with us. They got there on Monday night sometime during the 3rd quarter and couldn't catch up. I really don't have anything to say--I really want to post pics of our new dining room, but i keep forgetting to take them. If you want to read some good writing check out Betsy's blog, Martha and Robyn's are good too. i did get my hair cut today--I think it is the 1st cut I have come home and thought Um, I might like this one. We'll see tomorrow when I have to fix it. Blah...Blah...Blah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your hair! I think it is too cute. And you have so much going on- hope your life is fun and fulfilling! I'm excited about the consignment sale!
Post a Comment