Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sick of being Sick

Brooklynn and I have been sick since Tuesday and we can't seem to get completely well. Now Matt has it! We've had flu like fever and stomach stuff. I am so ready to be able to get up and go. Brooklynn is too. I can't wait till I feel like getting the bleach out and disinfecting the entire house!!

1 comment:

craig said...

Yeah. I remember those days. Once when coming back from St. Louis with Tamara's folks and visiting her brother whose son had just had the stomach bug, we rolled up to our house in time for Tamara's dad to puke in the front yard. And then over the next 2 hours, all of us were doing the same thing. I called my mom who left several bottles of Sprite, a box of crackers, and well frozen Popsicles on the front porch before a nice ring-and-run.