Tuesday, October 30, 2007

All is well in the Roberson house




The house hasn't recovered but we have. We carved our pumpkin today---just made a bigger mess! Notice the kids are sitting on the table--sorry mom.


Braeden's 1st Field Trip

Braeden has a wonderful Kindergarten teacher. Their first field trip of the year was today. They went to the neighboorhood retirement center and sang for the elderly people. It was adorable. I thank God he has such a service oriented teacher, she also told me about a conversation she had with Braeden's reading group. They have had a child with behavior problems and his teacher was apologizing to the kids for taking time out of thier learning. The kids started talking about how God sees how she is acting and maybe he can help her. His teacher expounded on this conversation and talked about God---this is at a public school! Thank you dear Lord for giving Braeden such a wonderful teacher and a great school!!

---my pics won't downloads--i'll post them later

2 comments:

jduckbaker said...

I had to laugh out loud when I saw the 2nd picture of Barrett.
What a blessing it is for Braeden to have a teacher like that.

Britney said...

Ahh..I love Brooklynn's face in the first pic and Barrett's in the second!! FUN! Wish we were there! I didn't know you had been so sick...Sorry.