Hey Shea Lea! I just found your blog in a round about way and wanted to say hi. Yall's little family is so precious. Are you guys in LR? We are up here in NWA where Ryan is the computer buyer for Wal-Mart. Hope yall are doing well and glad I can check your blog now! Tell Matt hi for us.
Always love to hear about your deals since I'm also obsessed with saving money. Except I'm not as good with groceries...I do clip coupons and shop at Wal-Mart which saves some but I don't look at ads or anything else. Clothes and shoes...now that's my area of expertise! Your kids are adorable!
So good to hear from you and read about your family! The kids are PRECIOUS!! I love reading about your deals too. I'm not good at clipping coupons but am very fascinated by those who do. I wish I would take the time to do it!
9 comments:
So cute! What a great idea for a birthday party!
-Tanya
Cute cute cute!
Do I see matching outfits on Momma and Daughter? Your family is always so cute that way. How do you do it?
Great pictures!
What cute pictures! I can't wait to see you guys in March!
Hey Shea Lea! I just found your blog in a round about way and wanted to say hi. Yall's little family is so precious. Are you guys in LR? We are up here in NWA where Ryan is the computer buyer for Wal-Mart. Hope yall are doing well and glad I can check your blog now! Tell Matt hi for us.
Just look at those darling kids!! Love it! And where did you get the mother /daughter combo? I love it!
Okay--I guess I'll tell my secret. I buy in the girls dept. Brooklynn wears an XS and I wear an XL or XXL if they have it. Target--$4!!
Always love to hear about your deals since I'm also obsessed with saving money. Except I'm not as good with groceries...I do clip coupons and shop at Wal-Mart which saves some but I don't look at ads or anything else. Clothes and shoes...now that's my area of expertise! Your kids are adorable!
So good to hear from you and read about your family! The kids are PRECIOUS!! I love reading about your deals too. I'm not good at clipping coupons but am very fascinated by those who do. I wish I would take the time to do it!
Rebecca recognized Brooklyn and Barrett right away. Adorable!
- Shannon
Post a Comment