Matt and I got to take a quick trip to Tallahassee this weekend---without the kids!! This was the first time we have been away for more than 12 hours. I missed the kiddos, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and being with Matt. It wasn't the total perfect weekend because we had 4 Faulkner students with us, but is was quite fun!! I got to see lots of friends. I spent some time talking with Kristen and Jenny. Susan and I had a fun time playing with her new embroidery machine. I really miss these girls, it was great to spend some uninterrupted time with them.
Susan, Brooklynn wore her "B" shirt today. She was so proud of it!!! Thanks for letting me play!!
3 comments:
Cute Shrit!!
We want one!! :)
Tanya
It was great to see you.
I miss you too!!
Kristen
That is the cutest shirt ever!!!
Post a Comment