I recently read an article talking about the many nutrients in dirt. It was saying that the kids of today are not getting all the nutrients they need b/c they don't play in the dirt as much as we use too. Do you think Barrett is getting his nutrients he needs?
6 comments:
I think he's getting close to getting enough nutrients! Especially with it running down his throat and belly!
(By the way, did you know I had my own blog? www.haveablessedday.blogspot.com )?
That is TOO CUTE!!!
I LOVED these pictures! I showed them to Rebecca, which might have been a mistake, because she just KEPT asking,......what happened to Barrett? Over and over! When I finally got her to understand that everything was OK and his mommy would wash it off, she kept repeating that! I guess little girls just don't understand the fun and excitement of dirt!
Much love, SR
AHHHH! Love it! Pure BOY! : )
You are an EXTRA nice mommy to let him play in the dirt!! :) My kids want to come over and play with Barrett.
-Tanya
Okay, I have no idea how I came across your blog, but I'm so glad I did! The pic of Barrett with his finger up his nose is priceless! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to!!!
Post a Comment