Friday, November 30, 2007

I just have to share!

I haven't been on in forever, but I have to share my Publix deals!
Uncle Bens rice BOGO 2 for 1.69 with 1 off 2 coupon = .34 each
Ragu Family Size BOGO 1.45 each with .25 c double =.95 each
Purell hand sanitizer regular price 1.29--
coupon for 1.50 = they paid me .21
Totino's Pizza Rolls 50% off .99 each--
coupon .50 doubled=they paid me.01

4 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

Hey, can you give me your email? I am making my blog private and need everyones email so I can invite you to it. jlchitty@gmail.com.
Thanks

jduckbaker said...

Wowie Zowie!! This is why everyone in your class wants you to grocery shop for them! Grocery Nerd!

jduckbaker said...

On my above post- of course I am just really jealous! I can't wait to be like you!

Betsy said...

ok, so you can use a "dollar off of 2" or the likes when it's bogo!? I assumed you had to actually be purchasing 2?