Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wow! What a fun day!



We had such a fun day today. The kids were so excited about every single present they recieved. They played all day long--we let them stay up as late as they wanted. They thought that was the coolest thing, they played until they were falling asleep. Around 9:00 Braeden and Brooklynn got in bed on there own and were asleep within 10 minutes (we may do this more often--it was easy!).

Braeden said, "I didn't get anything I asked for, but I got everything I wanted so this was the best Christmas ever!"


Barrett played with sisters princess toys all day, and sister played mama with her new baby dolls all day. She tried to mama Barrett, but he only cooperated for a little while.
Thank you Lord for all our many blessings and our wonderful family!


2 comments:

Joseph and Britney said...

Those PJ's are adorable! I bet you all had a great time! Rylie loved the presents, but played with the boxes more than the actually toys. I just started "blogging" visit us at josephandbritney@blogspot.com

craig said...

Moses has some PJs almost exactly like those except they have dogs skiing and say "snow hound", I think. He looked at me the other day and said, "now these are a little baby-ish" when referring to a zoo animal pair of pajamas the other day. I guess 5-yr olds start to do that. It was hard to think of his being so old! [Sigh]