It's just so wonderful to be able to keep up with everyone! I just had to tell you that Rebecca got a "Little People" school-house playset, and she named one of the little boys "Barrett". It's just amazing that she remembers everyone from GP and still talks about them.
Thank you so much for sending the Christmas card. We didn't get very many this year. I'm sure no one knew where we were! But I loved your format, and the mention of your blog on the card. I saved your card to hopefully inspire me next year. I will probably have to call you for help!
Shea, I don't have your email, but I wanted to get some professional advice. I will be investigating some mother's morning out programs in Rome in the coming weeks. I'm planning on putting Rebecca in for 2 half-days a week in the fall. I have no clue how to go about this, and would love some guidelines on questions to ask and things to look for. Could you email me at sdrives@bellsouth.net with some helpful hints when you get a chance? Thank you so very much!
2 comments:
It's just so wonderful to be able to keep up with everyone! I just had to tell you that Rebecca got a "Little People" school-house playset, and she named one of the little boys "Barrett". It's just amazing that she remembers everyone from GP and still talks about them.
Thank you so much for sending the Christmas card. We didn't get very many this year. I'm sure no one knew where we were! But I loved your format, and the mention of your blog on the card. I saved your card to hopefully inspire me next year. I will probably have to call you for help!
Much love, SR
Shea,
I don't have your email, but I wanted to get some professional advice. I will be investigating some mother's morning out programs in Rome in the coming weeks. I'm planning on putting Rebecca in for 2 half-days a week in the fall. I have no clue how to go about this, and would love some guidelines on questions to ask and things to look for. Could you email me at sdrives@bellsouth.net with some helpful hints when you get a chance?
Thank you so very much!
Post a Comment