Betsy tagged me and I am actually going to respond. So here goes 5 random facts you may not know about me:
1. I never respond to fwd e-mails or things like this--this is a first--just ask Jennifer and Stephanie--they always list me as the one least likely to respond and I'm proud of that!
2. I am very passionate about child care issues and the such--I usually try not to get involved in conversations with my friends about these things, because I can't control my excitement or disapproval of certain issues.
3. I love having a supply of decorative/holiday napkins and paper plates on hand at all times.
4. I'm the handyman in the house--fixing toilets, painting, putting toys together. Not because I want to be, but because Matt can't!
5. I love letting the kids make a huge mess with paint, shaving cream and other creative mediums, but I can't stand a mess of toys, clothes or anything else lying around the house.
6.--yes, an extra---I have one friend that I have had for 28 years and 3 others I've had for 20 years. Ashley Chandler and I have grown up together since Pre-K all the way through college together--we don't talk often, but when we do it is like no time has passed--she is still one of my closest friends. Jennifer, Stephanie and Misti have been my BFF (remember 7th grade notes) since 7th grade and we still get together as often as we can. I love old friends!!
6 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! I love you! But, I must disagree with one thing... I'm pretty sure you like being the handyman at least to some degree. Don't blame it all on Matt.
And, I'm working on a blog. I'll let you know.
- Ashley
I agree with Ashley, i think you like it! ...which is a good thing! Love you!!
Amen on the forwarded emails! I hate them! No offense to you "fwd lovers" out there. I loved your random facts!
Hey
Saw your blog from Traci's. DOn't know if you remember me from Harding and Kojies. You have a beautiful family:) Good to read about you guys
Shealea,
Just read your comment on my blog about Nashville. Where is Matt looking (is that too nosy)? I would LOVE it if you were here!
OK--and I want to know about those killer coupons.......we have a Publix, but I have never seen coupons like that. Where do you get them?
Adorable clothes you are making for Brooklyn--you are so talented. I'm lucky to sew on a button!!!
So good to be back in touch some. Miss you!
I tagged you on my blog for this same thing! Sorry, I guess I didn't remember that you had just done this!! I'm such a ditz!
Post a Comment