I love the dress and shirt....adorable! I'm guessing that you made them. Can I place an order?? I also loved reading your 5 facts. I can't believe you had snow. Madison is dying to see snow. Maybe next time it looks like its going to happen we'll have to make a trip over to see you. Miss you guys. Enjoying the blog!
3 comments:
I love the dress and shirt....adorable! I'm guessing that you made them. Can I place an order?? I also loved reading your 5 facts. I can't believe you had snow. Madison is dying to see snow. Maybe next time it looks like its going to happen we'll have to make a trip over to see you. Miss you guys. Enjoying the blog!
Kristen
Cute, Cute!!
Those close are adorable!!! How did you do that? I am so jealous...I can't even sew on a button!!! Sad I know!
Post a Comment