We had so much fun playing in the little bit of snow that we got. It only lasted a couple of hours, but the kids had a blast. They also loved sitting by the fire. Because we don't like using the heat Pa and Gran Gran enjoyed the fire too. Yes, Gran Gran has her housecoat on trying to keep warm. (It wasn't that cold--62 degrees)
4 comments:
I don't know how you do it with three kids. If I ever have kids I will be calling you up for advice, know that.
Shea Lea,
It's Traci Busby Johnston, I saw your blog through some other Harding people. It's so neat to read about you and your family. I've created a blog for our family. You can visit it at tracijohnstonfamily.blogspot.com
It's nice to connect with you again. Traci
You and Chad are psycho about this heat thing, I'm sitting here freezing while I'm talking, my fingers are numb! By the way, I tagged you...
Shea Lea,
Had to make the 'ol blog private. Boo. email me for access:
tesneydavis@hotmail.com
Post a Comment