Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Publix deals this week! Gotta love 'em!

Betty crocker muffins--.75
Post Shredded Wheat--1.45
Yoplait Yo-Plus Yogurt-1.00
Land of Lakes butter-.30/tub
5lb uncle bens rice-1.75
Green Giant frozen veggies--.50
Mott sgl serve applesause-.15
Mott's Apple Juice-1.00
Nature's Valley Granola Bars-1.00/box
Includes curves and fiber one bars--some .50/box
Phazyme 12 count box-.29

I don't have time to list all the coupons but I would be glad to tell you how I got an item that cheap if your interested.

The Mott's are on sale this week and there is a 1.00 off coupon in the publix MyPyramid book available at the front of the store (except at my Publix, because I took them all:)

This was a fun week--I got 120.00 of groceries for 46.00! Not bad for 30 minutes of my time!

2 comments:

twarpula said...

Hey I joined the grocery game. I forget if you are doing that or not. Fun fun!! I only wish I had a publix here!!
-Tanya

jduckbaker said...

Did you say The Grocery Game? I have joined that too, only because I don't have Shea Lea's determined drive to pick out all the best sales each week!
I have learned a lot, and have enjoyed the message board on there too (especially the Hot Tips section and the Target section).
Hope you enjoy it!