Friday, January 18, 2008

Target Fun Fun!

I got some unbelievable deals at the Target in Prattville tonight. If you walk the end caps and check the clearance and then match up coupons--it's really fun.
So here is my fun:
#1--Nice and Easy Hair color (yes, I'm almost completly gray so I color my hair), Anyway--It was on sale for $2.50 for a box of hair color and a root touch up. I had a $2 coupon so they were $.50.

#2--Princess Pj's for Brooklynn. There were 2 pair originally 19.99 on sale for 13.98, but there was holly on one shirt and a Christmas tree on the other. I asked the lady if she would give them to me 90% off since they were Christmas. She did but she didn't know how to figure 90% manually so she took 90% off the sale price so they were $1.40 for 2 pairs of pj's.

#3--Princess panties for Brooklynn--Hanes 3 pack regularly 4.00 on sale $1.98--coupon $1=$.98

#4--Curious George and My Little Pony panties--Fruit of the Loom 4 pack--on sale $2.84--coupon buy 2 get $1 off=$2.34 each--not as good of a deal as princess panties, but the next size up and don't have any--besides you can't have too many panties!

To summerize: I got 6 boxes of hair color, 11 pairs of panties, 2 pairs of pj's all for $7.80. Now that is FUN!!

2 comments:

twarpula said...

You rock Shea Lea!!

Kate said...

I am so jealous!! We moved away from Prattville right before they finished the Bass Pro Shop and Target!! We have both of those stores here, but it still would have been nice to have them there in Alabama! I'm glad you guys had fun with Matt's parents. Love ya!