Okay, Matt read my 6th fact on my tagged and said it was stupid to put that because everyone has old friends. So, take my poll and we'll see how many people have truely "old friends". We are defining old friends as: friends since 4 or 5 years of age.
5 comments:
Should I vote when mine and yours are the same?
I think that I only have one that I just recently got back in touch with.
We went to Kindergarten together, and met back up on facebook. Gotta love the internet!
I do have a friend that I've known since first grade. But we don't really keep in touch except to exchange birthday cards or Christmas cards. So, I think alot of people claim to HAVE old friends, but very few actually nurture that friendship.
I have an old friend like this that I've always been close to and remain close friends with -- we knew each other since Pre-K, I'd say (I know for sure kindergarten)...there are a couple more who are also good friends since kindergarten but who I don't always keep in close contact with (I see them when I go back to Searcy, holidays, etc.). I think both you and I are in unique situations, though, having gone to a private, Christian school for probably all our lives (I'm assuming that maybe you did, too, anyway!).
my oldest "keep in touch" friend is 5th grade
Post a Comment