My computer is in the shop so I can't download pics of the kids dying Easter eggs, but I have a few things to share.
Deals this week at Publix:
Birds eye frozen veggies: 50% off with coupon on freezer door=$.35
Sister Schubert Rolls: On sale $1.97 (may only be my Publix) with coupon in Sunday's paper=$.97
Can't believe it's not butter: BOGO: $1.15 with coupon=$.35
Dove Chocolate: BOGO: 1.89 with coupon=1.10 a bag (yes-I did it--shame shame)
Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls (small cans): on sale 1.00 each with coupon=$.30 each (shame again)
Betty Crocker Julienne potato: BOGO: .85 with coupon=$.15 each
Okay now to add to my kids note book:
You may not know this, but Matt has had braces on for the past 9 months. He wears a rubber band that looks a lot like Brooklynn's hair rubber bands. We were eating dinner the other night and Brooklynn's hair rubber band broke. Barrett reached into his mouth and said, " here sister you can use my rubber band" He is definitely our comic relief!
All day long we have been talking about dying our Easter Eggs. Brooklynn has been asking all day when we get to do the eggs and I told her we would do them when bubba got home. Braeden came in from school and she said, "Bubba we get to go kill the Easter Eggs". Needless to say the entire time we were coloring (I guess this is the word I should have been using), they talked about what happens to the chick inside the egg.
We had a fun evening and we all have permanently dyed fingers (at least it isn't Saturday night before church on Sunday--that's what usually happens). I'll post a few pics when I get my laptop back.
8 comments:
I love that I have a friend that uses coupons to buy chocolate! I can't think of a better item worth saving money on!
Happy Easter to you, Matt, and all your little "CHICKS".
Love, Shannon
Another GREAT deal still left in this week's sales - at Rite Aid:
Soleil razor (or refills I think)
On sale - $5.99
Coupon 3/16 - $2.00
Rebate - $4.00
IT'S FREE!!!!!
Alison-thanks for the razor deal--I planned on going to Rite aid tomorrow.
Where do you find your coupon info?
Don't know if you remember me or not from Harding - I found you through Lana's blog.
Hope you are doing well! You have a beautiful family!
Lauryn Rydl
I found your blog through Amy Cox -- what a small world! I have enjoyed reading about your family and seeing pictures!
Kristen (Seidel) O'Quinn
Love the kids conversations!! I wish I could jump in their heads and see what is really going on in there!
I'm looking forward to getting in on some of these deals when we move to FL where they have these stores! It was fun to see you at the wedding!
Post a Comment