Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter

We had such a wonderful Easter with lots of friends to celebrate with. Matt's family always had a big lunch and easter egg hunt and we wanted to carry on that tradition. We had a house full, and it was wonderful. We had 12 adults and 14 children (the oldest child was 6) . It was a little chaotic, but one of these days we will miss the sound of all the little kids. We had a big week leading up to easter too with all the egg decorating and fun stuff.





Braeden and Brooklynn dying easter eggs---Barrett couldn't hold out.








Easter morning--eating our bunny pancakes with our new webkins.



More pictures to come--my computer is acting crazy!!

5 comments:

abc said...

I cannot believe how much Brooklyn looks like my BFF from pre-K! And, you know I love the creative bunny pancakes. So glad to get my much-needed Roberson Crew update.

Juicysmom said...

Your so funny--I couldn't figure out who you were for a second. I'm ready for your blog--love ya!!

Betsy said...

Hey , I never properly thanked you for such a wonderful Easter celebration. All of your hard work, all of the little details, did not go unnoticed! Thanks for all of you planning and including us in your special day!

Shannon said...

What beautiful eggs! We didn't tackle the real dye this year, but I wish we had! I can tell your kids had a great time!

JulesR said...

You are such a creative mom with the bunny pancakes. I am glad you had a wonderful Easter.