Things have been a little busy lately! We've been painting the shutters and the front door--Thank you mom for getting us started on that. We have also been working a lot--it's almost summer!! Yeah! Barrett has had some funny things to add to my notebook.
Notebook Entry:
I was bathing Barrett (2yrs) and he finally kept his head back the entire time I was washing his hair. I said, "See that wasn't so bad" He said, "Wow that was awesome" I have no idea where he heard that.
I had to run into Belk and had Barrett and Brooklynn in the double stroller. I made them a sippie cup of Gatorade to keep them occupied while I picked up what I needed. I was reading the box of the item I was getting Barrett started yelling (in his loudest voice) "Where's my diarrhea?" I couldn't figure out what he was talking about so he kept yelling it thinking I would eventually understand. After about 10 times of yelling the word diarrhea he said, "I need my cup". I said "Oh you mean Gatorade" He said, in a very quiet voice, " Oh yeah, it's Gatorade"
I picked Braeden up from school early on Thursday for his 6 year old check up. As we were leaving I was reading the drawings on the wall. They were "I would give ____ a ___ for valentines day. " One was "I would give Braeden Hot Wheels for V day." another was "I would give Braeden cheese for Valentines Day" another was " I would give Braeden a card for V day" and the card was pink with a red heart that says "LOVE" . I said wow Braeden you are pretty popular everyone wants to give you something for Valentines day. He said, "Yeah, I guess I am popular because every time we go to group everyone wants to sit by me. " I guess that's why he loves school so much--he hasn't cried about school in 3 months. Who knew the clingy, crying boy would be the popular one a few months later. I just Thank the good Lord for helping him like school.
No comments:
Post a Comment