Thursday, March 6, 2008

What a Wedding Weekend!!!

This past weekend was so much fun. It was so great seeing and spending time with old friends. Misti was a beautiful bride and Brooklynn was in princess heaven. All you friends i saw this weekend--I love you bunches and crave more time with you!! These are a few pics of our great weekend.
Bridesmaids Rehearsing



Beautiful Flowers
Old Roomies Brides Cake
Grooms Cake

Grandmama and Brooklynn
Jenn's little girl and Brooklynn

Aunt Britney and Brooklynn

Brooklynn loving her Aunt Misti--Brooklynn is still saying, "I love Misti"
"Misti is so beautiful"

Magar, Misti, and Me---Memphis Road Trip BuddiesFriends from all across the country!!




8 comments:

Amy McCown said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Everyone looks great. Nice to see so many old friends in your pictures.

Marli said...

I love the pictures. I have not seen the twins in forever, which is sad considering they are right down the road!

Robyn said...

You look beautiful in your pretty dress!

maryann said...

Oh, I was so glad to see some pictures!!! How fun--I thought of you all last Saturday. You all look fantastic!!!

JulesR said...

I enjoyed spending time with you at Misti's wedding. It was a wondeful weekend! I can't wait to see all the pictures that you took.

Sandi said...

It looks like a beautiful wedding -- and Misti was a beautiful bride!

kma said...

Hey! Elizabeth Garner forwarded your site to me...I went to CAC with ya'll & loved seeing Jenn & Steph's pics on Christmas Cards the last few years along with Misti's wedding on your blog. Your family is beautiful! Just wanted to say hello! I am in Nashville now & our blog is www.allabouttheaustins.blogspot.com
Kelly McKee Austin

Juicysmom said...

Kelly--invite me to your blog I want to see your family.