We were there the week after that, bummer, it would have been fun to meet up with your crew! Ok I just have to say, I am not the only DORK who dressed them all alike each day & had the matching Kelly's Kids outfits. Ha! That cracked me up, it looks like our pictures. :)
SO fun! I want to go! I am so happy that you and your sweet fam made the trip and had such a great time. I also am happy to get to see the pics. Love you! M
8 comments:
Loved the pictures and the matching outfits! It looks like you had a great vacation. You know that you better call me next time you are in Orlando!
We were there the week after that, bummer, it would have been fun to meet up with your crew! Ok I just have to say, I am not the only DORK who dressed them all alike each day & had the matching Kelly's Kids outfits. Ha! That cracked me up, it looks like our pictures. :)
Yay Shea for the matching shirts! I love it!!
LOVED the new pix. of Disney!!! One of these days we'll make the BIG trip....the girls would think they were in HEAVEN!!!!!!!
SO fun! I want to go! I am so happy that you and your sweet fam made the trip and had such a great time. I also am happy to get to see the pics. Love you! M
People may make fun of matching outfits, but with kids, it's so much easier to keep up with everybody!! I'm glad you guys had fun! Disney is a blast.
Tell Brooklynn to go look at my blog...I have something special for her to see....mama
There is no happier place than Disney World. I love that place!! Glad you guys had a great time!!
Post a Comment