This is a video we will be playing in church tomorrow for our Africa presentation. I'm not sure how good the quality will be on the blog. This tells just a little of our African Adventure.
Rick, Can you download this for tomorrow. It was compressed from 950 MB to 7 MB. I'm not sure the quality will be good enough. I'll bring it on my laptop too. Thanks, shea lea
5 comments:
very nice job, shea lea! thanks for doing this...we're praying for today.
--april
What an awesome video!! I am sure that it was even more awesome to be there in person!
Oh, this is SO SO GOOD!! Carter and I really enjoyed it! He watched very intently! THanks for posting it. I am so sorry, it didn't work in church!
Just got to watch the video...it was so good! Why didn't it work at church...you probably told me but I didn't remember that! It is great.
SheaLea,
I loved this video and seeing our sweet friends, the Millers. What an awesome trip and way to see God at work!!!
Post a Comment