Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New York City--in 3 hours! Thanks Jamie!




On our way to Africa we had a 5 hour lay over in NYC. Betsy, Susan and I grabbed a taxi and met up with my sweetheart cousin Jamie. This was my first visit to the Big Apple. Jamie gave us a quick walking tour---Thank you so much Jamie--I loved catching up with you even if it was quick, you are a wonderful tour guide. I didn't retain everything we saw, but I do remember the big stuff like the Plaza Hotel, St. Patrick's Cathedral, FAO Schwartz, Rockefeller Center, Times Square & the naked cowboy, and The Empire state building. It was a fun trip that I'll never forget!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Hey friend! I love that I am catching up with you through the blog. The NY trip looks fun even if just 3 hours. You did it and I love it!

I LOVE the kids playday outside. You are such a fun mama. I just love how you are with your babies!

Blessings and hope I talk to you soon. M

maryann said...

What fun, SheaLea! You are making some amazing memories.

Jamie Chitty said...

It was my pleasure!! I am happy that I got to see you even if it was such a short time. I'm glad to see that your trip was great!!