We went out to Eastmont Baptist parking lot to ride bikes today, and Braeden is now riding his bike without training wheels. He is so cautious it took a little persuading, so I rode his bike over and he rode his razor. With a little insistence on my part, he finally put the razor down and got on his bike. Within 2 minutes he was doing it by himself, he's even stopping without falling too bad. We still need to work on the starting part.. When I let go of his seat for the first time, Brooklynn turned into a little cheerleader. She was yelling, "Good Job, Bubba---Way to go---You're doing it!" She was so proud of her Bubba.
We had a fun day off of school. The kids played in the mud, we ate lunch at the cafe with Matt, and played outside all afternoon. I'm so thankful for the nice beautiful weather. 
6 comments:
You're such a cool mom! And Yeah for Braeden!
OH MY WORD!!!!!!! HOW much fun for those kiddos....
YOU are amazing.....I would be gritting my teeth the entire time. I have a good feeling you were loving it!
Great memories!!
This is why I want my girls to be in your school (and why I want to work for you)! You are too cool! Maybe some of the freedom of experience will rub off on us!
Love hearing about your trip too. Can't wait to catch up!
I agree with all the comments. I love to see Nicholas have fun in the mud and anything else messy and creative, but Burt is usually the one who has initiated it. Maybe one day I will let loose....you definitely get brownie points.
Thank goodness they had their clothes off that time....my knuckles are still sore from washing the last clothes out!
I guess that is what is left of our "water feature"? Great pictures!
Tell Braeden we will set up a Bike ride when ya'll come next time.>p> Tell him to be sure and bring his helmet and we will ride down on the new pedestrian bridge going across the river....so he has to keep practicing!
Post a Comment