So fun. I am glad you were able to do this. I am a little jealous, but at the same time not. I can't imagine taking N and J out there all day. You are a trooper. Ty looks a little older in the pics than on tv. Still handsome though.
What a great experience! Love you and miss you!
So glad you put this on the web....I found out more than when you told it. How in the world did you get such a good picture of ty?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So fun. I am glad you were able to do this. I am a little jealous, but at the same time not. I can't imagine taking N and J out there all day. You are a trooper. Ty looks a little older in the pics than on tv. Still handsome though.
What a great experience! Love you and miss you!
So glad you put this on the web....I found out more than when you told it. How in the world did you get such a good picture of ty?
Post a Comment