Catch up time!
Every year we have our friends, who don't have family in town, over for lunch and an egg hunt after church. This was our 3rd year to do this. Matt's family did this each year when he was a child. I wanted to create a tradition for our kids since our families are so far away. We had a great time this year. I didn't get pictures of our wonderful potluck lunch, but we did capture our egg hunt fun.
Cullen was the sneaky one. When the big kids weren't looking he found his eggs in thier baskets. Braeden came to me at the end of the day with only 3 eggs left in his basket. Cullen is cute enough to get away this. Braeden and I watched him in action--it was funny!

Every year we have our friends, who don't have family in town, over for lunch and an egg hunt after church. This was our 3rd year to do this. Matt's family did this each year when he was a child. I wanted to create a tradition for our kids since our families are so far away. We had a great time this year. I didn't get pictures of our wonderful potluck lunch, but we did capture our egg hunt fun.
Barrett loves his Mrs. Alethea
Cullen was the sneaky one. When the big kids weren't looking he found his eggs in thier baskets. Braeden came to me at the end of the day with only 3 eggs left in his basket. Cullen is cute enough to get away this. Braeden and I watched him in action--it was funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment