slip-n-slide shower, dressed up like princesses and had Ice Cream Sundaes.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Wonderful Friends!
Ellie came over the other day for a couple of hours. Within an hour they had played in the sprinkler, taken a bubble bath, taken a
slip-n-slide shower, dressed up like princesses and had Ice Cream Sundaes.

Brooklynn, Ellie and Izabella are going to Kindergarten in the fall. They've gone to preschool together since they were 2. Our last day of preschool is Thursday. We are going to miss seeing them several times a week. I hope thier friendships will continue for a long time. Ashley, they remind me of you and me! I hate they are going to different elementary schools. Hopefully they'll be back together in Junior High!
slip-n-slide shower, dressed up like princesses and had Ice Cream Sundaes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, so sweet and such fun! You mamas will have to make a special effort to continue to get together when you can. (I can't believe she's going to be in K! Yikes!)
Post a Comment