Brooklynn turned 5 on May 22nd. She spent months planning her party. She changed her mind a million times about what kind of party she would have. I was getting frustrated, because everytime I would get my mind set on a theme it would change. My sweet friend Betsy always reminds me (and I've even heard her remind her self) that it is her party not mine. I tried to remember that throughout Brooklynn's planning rollercoaster. We ended up combining all her themes and had a Hannah Montana, Butterfly, Messy play party. It ended up being a lot of fun with lots of things to do. My mom said all these birthdays are just a training to prep us moms for the wedding, but at least I won't have to make that cake.
Her cake is an original Brooklynn design. We picked out a picture of the cake she wanted on line and then she made some changes to it. We went to hobby lobby and then she picked out the butterflies, flowers and beads. It was a lot of fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment