Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Remembering Old Times


Ashley, Do you remember this?

In Junior High & High School I would take a coloring book on all of our road trips. Everyone would color a page,sign it and date it. I found it tonight when I was organizing the kids coloring stuff. Matt and I got a kick out of seeing everyone's pages.

For my facebook friends--I'll post everyone's pictures later so you can enjoy the stroll down memory lane too: Anthony Buttrum, Heather Allison, Leigh Best, Elizabeth Garner, Susie Smith, Sara Shock, and the list goes on. I have to say, Ashley's were the best!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

abc said...

I do remember doing that. Funny! In fact this summer my mom, being the awesome aunt that she is brought all my cousins goody bags full of all sorts of stuff. The youngest cousin had a Disney princesses type coloring book. I flipped through it and found one page (the rest were empty) colored by me in high school- that was the first time I had really thought about that in awhile. Fun times and memories! Can you believe what world travelers we were back then? It's all NC and AR these days.