Friday, October 16, 2009

Brooklynn's 1st lost tooth!

Can you see the excitement?! I've been worried she was going to swallow this tooth. It has been so loose, but she wouldn't let us touch it. This evening on the way home from the pumpkin patch Matt and I listened to Braeden trying to coax Brooklynn into letting me pull her tooth. When we got home she actually let Braeden try to pull it, but I wiggled it and it fell out!



When Brooklynn started talking about the tooth fairy, Braeden pulled me aside and said, "When you figure Santa out, you figure it all out like the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, and the boogie man" (Who told him about the boogie man?-Grandmama?) He smiled and played the game--Thank You Lord!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Mosier Family said...

Madison's going to be so jealous. She is just dying to loose a tooth, even though she doesn't have one loose yet! What a good big brother Braeden is!

craig said...

Awesome. You just gotta love Braeden. You think Brooklynn will be as gracious?