One reason I haven't posted lately is because we have been busy being sick! From December 11th until January 30th someone has been sick. It has hit us on the weekends. One of the kids threw up every Friday or Saturday night for 5 weeks in a row! That makes for an all nighter and 10 loads of laundry at least once a week for over a month--we are still recovering!
This past weekend we were stuck in the house, but thank the Lord it wasn't from illness--it was snow!!
Here are a few pics of our fun! Notice my oldest son: He wouldn't listen to me on how to dress, so he was cold and frustrated. He's such a perfectionist, oldest child, he was mad the whole time, because he didn't know how to play in the snow. He said, "I hate the snow, because I don't know how to do it." It was great, wet snow. It stuck together without even trying. He would make a snowball, packing it together as tight as he could and then chunk it at his little siblings as hard as he could. They would cry, and he would start crying, because he didn't know how to do it--what a fun day to be stuck in the house all day (can you hear my sarcasm). Matt and him had a great snowball fight and I kept the younger ones occupied with snow angels. It was a fun time and they built a snowman and made snow angels for the first time ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment