- I can't belive its not butter .99-coupon 1.00 =+.01
- Cheerios BOGO(2.40) -coupon 1.00=1.90 each
- Kraft Salad Dressing BOGO(1.20)-coupon .40=.80 each
- Mt olive pickles BOGO (1.35)-coupon .55=.88 each
- Crisco canola oil BOGO (1.80)-coupon 1.00/2=.1.30 each
- Girahdeli Brownie mix BOGO (1.34)-coupon 1.00=.34 each
- Swiss miss cocoa BOGO (.89)-coupon 1.00=+.10
- Pop Secret Popcorn BOGO (1.94)-coupon 1.00=.94 each
- Fields Express Salad Sale 2/4/00-coupon 1.00=1.00 each
I got a few things that weren't on sale this week but my savings were still more than what I spent. I spent 57 and saved 63. Pretty Fun!!
I'm going to tackle CVS soon!
1 comment:
Ahhhh! I just checked your blog! Sorry for the late check- I bet you were wondering why I hadn't chimed in!
I did the Can't Believe It's Not Butter- but only had a coupon for .40 (doubled to .80)- so .19 for me.
I did the Pop Secret thing too, but it wasn't on the Grocery Game (or not with a coupon)- I had a smaller coupon I think- but did that deal too-
And the Kraft dressing
I passed on the Cherrios- had too many from before- hmmm... I need to look back at your post now-
Fantastic Deals you got!!!
I am thinking about getting 2 Birmingham papers a week instead of an Advertiser- I really can't believe how many more coupons there are in there.
Head's up- some of the coupon sites say there won't be any coupons in this coming Sunday paper- I think I will check the paper before getting it.
And did you notice that Publix's ad goes through Dec 24th?
Yahoo Shea Lea!
Post a Comment