Our school is still under construction. It was suppose to be done on the 15th of this month, but now they are saying February! We've been living in the construction world for too many years now. 1st Church now our 2nd year at school. Oh well it will be worth the hassel.
Braeden was excited to see his two best friends in his class at open house. Today he couldn't believe his teacher let him pick his seat and sit by his friends---we'll see how long that lasts.
Ever since Brooklynn's accident she's been crying when we talk about going to school, she's been clingy and crying when she goes to class at church, so needless to say, I've been dreading today. We took Braeden to class and as we were walking to her room she started to tear up. By the time we got to her chair she had a death grip on my arm. I knew what was coming next--the whailing, but to my surprise she started laughing and sat down in her chair. Her teacher had spelled her name with 1 n instead of 2. She thought it was hilarious. Thank you God for her laughter and not tears! I kissed her good-bye, took her picture and left. She did great!

4 comments:
Oh, I had to tear up a little bit reading this. I can't believe how grown up your kids are; it is making me really miss you. They both look so sweet. That 2nd picture of Brooklynn at her seat is perfect, completely classic. And is that little cylinderical box her lunch box? You know I love that! I'll be praying that the new year transition goes smoothly. Especially for the new little Kindergartener!
love you!- ashley (have you checked out my blog yet?) http://charmingchandlerchatter.blogspot.com
And what are you going to do with only 1 home during school hours?
Oh my sweet baby girl! Thank you Lord for keeping your angels with her this summer!!!
So glad Braeden is with his "buds"!
....and how is Barrett making it without his Princess home with him?
Give sweet kisses and lots of hugs for me......
Oh, I am about to cry! Brooklynn looks so sweet and so big! Thanks for the pictures of their big day. I can't believe you only have Barrett at home, both of you are not going to know what to do. I bet he will figure out quickly how nice it is to have Mama all to himself! Cause you are such a fun Mama!! Love you bunches.
I can't believe that all my little 5 year old friends started school this week! They're not supposed to be that big. Brooklynn looks adorable and I'm SO thankful she had such a great first day!
Post a Comment